Service Support Engineer
Our client is a competent partner when it comes to machines, plants and services for grain and food processing as well as for producing high-quality materials.
In order to strengthen the Service Team in the Benelux, we are looking for a Service Support Engineer.
- Technical support and advice for machine, service and spare parts inquiries
- Improve and development of service contracts
- Development of service proposals (critical and obsolete parts and machines/retrofits/service jobs)
- Develops maintenance methods and checklists according to the best available techniques for preventive effectiveness
- Evaluating, monitoring and checking equipment that requires inspections or repairs to make or equipment more
- Responsible for customer and warranty complaints
- Responsible for Health and Safety
Bachelor Electro-mechanics or Design and Production Technology
Experience in a service or maintenance environment
Experience in RCM and FMEAB A5 safe working with electrical equipment and certificate for prevention advisor or willing to obtain
Good Knowledge if Dutch and English as the corporate language in its spoken and written forms.
Knowledge and application of Word and Outlook
We offer you a challenging and varied job in an international and dynamic environment at a leading company in Mechelen.