Product Marketing Specialist
As a Product Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for supporting a key segment of the brand in EMEA region. You will develop and implement strategies that drive growth for the brand and their customers, focusing on both base category management and the innovation pipeline.
In order to accomplish this, you will leverage syndicated data, shopper and consumer insights, category and industry trends, and also work cross-functionally with R&D, Industrial Design, Graphics, Sales, Sales Planning, CMI, Finance, Sourcing, and Supply Chain.
• Assumes ownership of key category segment annual P&L targets, consistently identifying opportunities to deliver against the aligned upon target.
• Executes against clear objectives for the category and can articulate the category and segment vision for short and long-term success.
• Contributes to the overall development of category strategy through targeted POS analysis and consumer research.
• Develops key segment situation assessments and presentations.
• Supports Sales and Trade Marketing in execution of aligned strategies.
• Develops optimal product assortment based on market trends and gaps in the portfolio.
• Supports portfolio management process by identifying Product Lines and SKUs to deprioritize/exit based on performance, margin, and as new innovation comes to market.
• Creates selling stories for segment product lines and SKUs to be used by Sales and Sales Planning.
• Analyzes shopper insights and market data to recommend pricing objectives, strategies, and guardrails for product lines and SKUs.
• Identifies key promotional windows based on target consumer behavior and recommends promotion depth and frequency guidelines.
• Applies understanding of the consumer to both short and long-term decisions. Drives key consumer analysis to aid in decision making and development of category strategy.
• Gives input to the Consumer & Market Insights (CMI) team on the learning objectives and action standards for insight projects.
• Master degree
• 2 years of marketing experience, ideally in brand management, channel management, or consumer insights for a CPG (Consumer Packed Goods), durable, or professional products company.
• Good command of MS Office applications
• Fluent in English and communicative in Dutch
• Willing to travel internationally
• Experience in cross-functional project management is a plus
• Strong communication skills, written and oral.
• High energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player
This company has a strong footprint in the EMEA region with several thousand employees spread over many corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. They grow the brands that sit in every aspect of people’s daily lives. They stay passionate and curious about our consumers.Join them, help them become industry leaders and be part of:
• Global company with a lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally. They encourage development on a professional and personal level.
• Their friendly and competent team, who can support you to achieve the goals you are aiming for.
• Sustainability Strategy – environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices.
• Charity activities dedicated for local communities.