Field Service Engineer
The company is a leading global technology solutions provider to high-value segments of the food processing and air transportation industries. They design, manufacture, test and service technologically sophisticated systems and products for their customers.
• As (International) Field Service Engineer you are an important link in the project team that is responsible for the commissioning of our Filling, Closing and Sterilization Equipment, designed and built in the MBU Sint-Niklaas Belgium.
• You are actively involved in the Factory Acceptance Test [FAT] of these systems. This test takes place in the factory in Sint-Niklaas and determines whether a system is ready for shipment to the customer. After commissioning at the customer an acceptance test follows at the customer. This Site Acceptance Test [SAT] is actively guided and executed by you in collaboration with several of our specialists.
• During the entire project you are part of the project team that is responsible for commissioning and consists of a Project Manager, Project Engineer and various other specialists
• Advising clients in the field of training, maintenance and use;
• Responsible for implementing complex mechanical and electrical solutions in cooperation with Project Management and Engineering;
• Possible execution of regular service activities such as maintenance or troubleshooting on already installed systems at our customers;
• Depending on the nature of the project, you provide training to operators;
• Communication interface on location between customer and the company
• A technical background at bachelor or master level and knowledge of Rockwell automation software is essential. (Siemens Step 7 and Allen-Bradley)
• A plus to have experience in the process industry, especially in Food (preferably Dairy) and Juices;
• Experience in assembly work (machine building);
• Good command of the Dutch and English language is a requirement, knowledge of preferably French or Spanish is an advantage.
• You are prepared to travel very regularly (+70%). (Europe, Middle-East, Africa)
• The ability to work in an established international and fast growing company with great opportunities for personal development
• A work environment where we value individual initiatives
• Continuous development and improvement, and always together as a team