International Key Account Manager Aluminium Specialities
The Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with existing customers. He or she is responsible achieving sales quota and assigned objectives. The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service, He/she represents client needs and goals within the organization to ensure high quality offers and projects are delivered.
The Account Manager represents the aluminium specialty products and services in Belgium and abroad. He/she reports to the sales director in Belgium, providing regular input on all account activity, including budget status and call reports on a weekly basis.
In this role you will be responsible for obtaining the monthly sales for aluminium specialty products. Other essential functions include:
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key people at existing customers.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Identify new potential for existing products in new regions/with new customers -defines go to market plan.
• Ensures that all clients requests are answered in time (i.e. offers, technical requests, feedback on new tests and developments, tech spec, etc.)
• Coordinates the involvement of our client’s colleagues like technical support, R&D production and others, in order to meet customers’ expectations.
• Discusses yearly frame agreements (prices/volumes/commercial conditions/…) with customers.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives as mutually agreed.
• Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
• Minimum five years of sales experience in a business-to-business technical sales environment.
• Fluent speaking and writing of German, English and French
• Engineering background or experience is considered a plus
• Experience in the aluminium sector is considered a plus
• Strong relationship builder with good presentation and negotiation skills
• Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
• Good business sense and the ability to work towards budgets
• Willingness to travel 20% mainly Europe
• Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
Our client is an exciting and growing company working in an international challenging environment. In your position you will have the freedom to develop your own market plan and take necessary actions to achieve the budget targets.
Besides a flexible work environment we offer you a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages like a company car and insurance package.