• Lead and manage assigned strategic and operational sourcing initiatives in alignment with business requests and decided policies and processes while meeting time, cost and savings targets.
• Support in defining business requests and propose improvements to make best commercial solutions while ensuring short and long-term business needs are being met
• Actively contribute in the design and set up of logistics services
• Market monitoring and proactive management of relevant supplier base
• Contribute in the development and use of forecasts and performance monitoring within area of responsibility, ensure spend within the budget
• Capture synergies across mills/division/group
• Record and follow up on completed sourcing processes
• Contract management
• Follow-up/communication of markets, legislation, rules and trends
• Establish, maintain and develop interface, collaboration and communication towards all stakeholder groups
• Contribute in the work of further developing common processes and routines
• Knowledge sharing with key stakeholders and sourcing colleagues’ other areas inside SEL
• Support in improving and implementing changes as needed
• Represent Stora Enso in external and internal forums
• Support safety and sustainability work
• University degree in relevant area (Engineering/technical or economics/finance) and several (minimum of 7) years working experience within logistics/sourcing/supply chain with focus on strategic sourcing or supply of mentioned services.
• Commercial focus, excellent communication skills towards different stakeholders, solid analytical skills, understanding of financial decisions, and understanding of supplier market and key drivers.
• Competence in applicable contractual law and relevant terms and conditions to manage risk and optimize commercial opportunities.
• Fluent written and verbal skills in German, Dutch and English.
• Also experience and understanding of ERP and sourcing tools, and advanced application skills of Excel and other MS Office tools are important for the job.
• The position requires travelling.
• You can start working for a leading provider of renewable solutions. Our client is an international company with 26000 employees in over 30 countries.
• Interesting salary and additional legal benefits