For our customer situated in Aartselaar, we are looking for an experienced accountant.
- Key-user (SAP) and financial tools;
- Preparation of all kind declarations like VAT (local and foreign), Intrastat, payment balance;
- Assist in the reconciliation of balance and profit & loss;
- Reconcile and book salaries;
- Assist with the monthly/quarterly and yearly reporting;
- Assist with the preparation and posting of the International Financial Reporting Standards accounting;
- Assist with the budget and forecast;
- Assist with the cashflow;
- Preparation and assist with the internal and external audits;
- Assist with inventory accounting;
- Back-up credit control administration;
- Back-up input bank statements.
You report to the senior G/L accountant, the manager accounting and the general manager accounting.
- You have a master's degree in accountancy and you have experience for at least 5 years;
- You are very handy in IT software (Excel and SAP is a must);
- Experience in BEGAAP and IFRS is recommended;
- You communicate very well;
- You have a very good operational knowledge of English (to speak Dutch is certainly a plus);
- You are strict , accurate, well-organized and a trustworthy person;
- You respect deadlines;
- You have a wide interest in European VAT & Tax.
We offer you an attractive salary depending on your experience.
An interesting job in a fast-growing company.