This company’s business is based on a pallet pooling system. They don’t sell pallets, but let companies share and reuse them. The pooling system allows to outsource the total pallet management to this company: from administration and maintenance, to transport. In every phase of your supply chain. This way they consume fewer natural resources, produce less waste and save costs.
The Human Resources Generalist provides direction and support to plant-based employees and supervisors/managers by providing timely and accurate information in the areas of HR policy and procedures and recruiting new plant-based employees.
The position holder also provides support and training for annual HR processes e.g. safety training, annual reviews, and is responsible for ensuring that employees are able to access HR services as required The role has a primary aim of supporting all employee related activity for Supply Chain operations within Benelux & France.
Your Key Accountabilities:
• Responsible for recruiting plant-based employees (Belgium, The Netherlands and France)
• Communication with hiring managers and responsible for follow-up of interviews in all regions
• Planning & coordination of employee survey
• Being the contact between hiring managers, employees and recruiting agencies
• Provide day-to-day administration of HR policies and programs and ensure that they are effectively communicated to all employees
• Work closely with Plant Leadership teams to support employee engagement and enablement action plans tailored to Operational sites.
• Actively design and implement Inclusion & Diversity programs tailored to Operational sites.
• Work closely with other Country and European HR Generalists/Managers to lead continuous improvement programs across the Benelux & French Plant Operations network and the European Supply Chain organization
• Work closely with regional HR Operations team to lead process improvement initiatives.
• Provide support to regional Recruitment and Employee Relations teams as required
• Ensure smooth delivery of on-boarding, training and compliance initiatives
• Partner with Centers of Expertise (COE) to support Reward and Talent & Learning initiatives with managers and employees
Accountabilities specific to this role only:
• Management and maintenance of personnel records
• Ensure all mandatory learning activity is completed by employee
You will be working in 4 different locations:
• Bornem in Belgium
• Zevenaar & Tiel in Netherlands
• Templemar in France
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or in a relevant Human Resources discipline
• Post graduate qualifications in business or related discipline is a plus
• Fluent in Dutch, English and French
• 3-5 years related experience in Human Resources preferably in an Operational environment.
• Proven experience in administration and explanation of HR policies and procedures of Belgium, The Netherlands and France
• Experience with end user customer support and training
• Experience of HR systems, Workday preferable
• Demonstrated experience interacting with employees and management at all levels and providing excellent customer service
• Customer service focused
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
The company provides you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organization with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future.
A personal growth plan focusing on training and coaching, a competitive salary, life and hospitality assurance, company car, laptop and smartphone.
On top of that you will be surrounded by a great and enthusiastic team!