Service Engineer Pharma
As a service engineer, you provide a support service to facilitate the repair, maintenance and qualification of laboratory instrumentation.
• Support mainstream chromatography equipment such Akta, HPLC, GC or other similar systems and be able to
maintain, repair and calibrate the equipment. A ionic chromatography knowledge is expected too.
• Manage and control the services to the agreed specifications and to the agreed performance, including qualitative
and financial targets.
• Nurturing client relationships in order to stabilize & develop them for long term partnerships and growth.
• Perform duties to the agreed service level and make cost effective decisions in line with the contract.
• Identifying opportunities for organic growth and new business.
• Work to the agreed service level agreement, without over delivering.
• Effectively manage parts and their usage.
• Effectively manage engineering time to ensure a cost effective delivery model.
• Escalation of issues to line management so as to achieve a suitable conclusion in a timely fashion.
• At least 3 year experience as a Service Engineer on chains of chromatography equipment (or similar experience).
• Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
• Technical knowledge on chromatography, flow cytometry, gas chromatography, particule sizer, mass spectrometry
equipment... or any other general technical knowledge in chemistry, electronics, equipment maintenance, IT.
• Ability to monitor and/or write maintenance and validation protocols.
• Experience in pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
• Greater ability to adapt as well as the desire to excel in a motivating environment.
• Motivated and able to rapidly develop new knowledge in technical areas.
• A real Team player.
• Be flexible and stress resistant to cope with changing priorities and be proactive.
• Communication skills and client oriented.
A challenging position in a dynamic and healthy organization that emphasizes your development and learning process
A full-time and varied position with a flexible schedule and excellent prospects for career development
A pleasant working environment and a highly motivated team
An attractive salary with extralegal benefits