Account Manager Retail
As Account Manager you will be responsible for implementation of the account specific business plan, achieving account profitability and sales targets and managing own accounts, and for providing key execution. He/she will also be responsible for increased account profitability and full account support activity.
• Achieve sales target according to defined sales objectives.
• Support strategies in accordance with overall customer’s strategy
• Develop account schedules and deliverables with customers
• Conduct regular reviews of business performance, promotion strategies
• Managing and enforcing invoice to net programming for major accounts
• Forecast, budget and track account revenues and cost
• Manage account's financial support program, business building program and support customer service and operations on supply chain programs
• Visit customers, not just headquarters, also store by store.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in sales, preferably in retail (FMCG).
• French, Dutch & English fluent
• Ability to effectively implement strategies, monitor category performance versus plan and communicate accordingly.
• Familiarized with a multinational environment and its operating complexity.
• Ability to understand Trade spending effectiveness (efficiency of promotional activity is preferred).
• Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to interface and execute upon account strategy both internally and externally.
• Talent to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally, to drive collaboration and build relationships with counterparts across the organization.
• Ability to run autonomously but High-energy, self-starter as well as collaborative team player.
• Proven ability to effectively communicate cross functionally within company and the customer.
Our client has a strong footprint in the EMEA region with several thousand employees spread over many corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. A wide portfolio of our brands is strongly represented across the region. They grow the brands that sit in every aspect of people’s daily lives. They stay passionate and curious about our consumers. They know that nothing great can be accomplished without courage. That’s why they don’t just dare to dream - we dare to act.
Join them, help them become industry leaders and be part of:
• Global company with a lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally. They encourage development on a professional and personal level.
• A friendly and competent team, who can support you to achieve the goals you are aiming for.
• Sustainability Strategy – environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices.
• charity activities dedicated for local communitie