Production Planning Manager
As a Production Planning Manager you will manage the supply planning team of four people and you will be responsible for production planning of our consumables and for operations KPI delivery. You will represent Supply Planning function and provide related input in required meetings and projects, and support manufacturing, and R&D teams.
Plan production of consumables
• Single point of contact for any global supply shortages or issues with consumables
• Provide guidance and decision support to the planners for planning of production of consumables to cover global demand
• Provide guidance and decision support to the material planners
• Provide capacity planning for the different work centers/machines
• Provide leadership to ensure capacity shortages and global supply/demand imbalances are proactively addressed
• Ensure system planning parameters are maintained in SAP (e.g. safety stock; BOM’s, routings, etc.)
• Actively look for improvements in the planning processes
Operations KPI delivery
• Deliver service level (globally) and inventory DOH targets
• Deliver Scheduling Attainment Targets
• Prepare and lead global S&OP meetings for consumables
• Provide reporting and analysis support for other operations performance indicators
• Ensure cycle count of materials on shop floor to improve inventory accuracy
Provide support to delivery and development teams
• Partner with manufacturing, R&D, and engineering teams to effectively manage new product introductions, end of life run outs, sustainable projects, machine maintenance, customer promotions, and other optimization projects.
• Provide SAP system support to planning and manufacturing team (BPC/FPO)
• Master’s Degree
• 5 - 7 years of experience in Operations, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management
• Good knowledge of supply chain concepts (such as MPS – Master Production Scheduling and MRP –
• Material Requirement Planning)
• Good knowledge of MS Office, demonstrating solid proficiency in Excel and Access
• Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
• Strong people management and interpersonal skills
• Good understanding of S&OP process in global business environment
• Systems experience includes experience with ERP tool; knowledge of SAP is a strong asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group across global businesses, including senior management
• Strong analytical skills
• Team player
Our client has a strong footprint in the EMEA region with several thousand employees spread over many corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. A wide portfolio of our brands is strongly represented across the region. They grow the brands that sit in every aspect of people’s daily lives. They stay passionate and curious about our consumers. They know that nothing great can be accomplished without courage. That’s why they don’t just dare to dream - we dare to act.
Join them, help them become industry leaders and be part of:
• Global company with a lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally. They encourage development on a professional and personal level.
• A friendly and competent team, who can support you to achieve the goals you are aiming for.
• Sustainability Strategy – environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices.
• charity activities dedicated for local communities