Printing Coating & Slitting Engineer
As a Printing, Coating & Slitting Engineer you will be responsible for the management and execution of coating, printing, die-cutting and slitting processes and all projects related to them.
You will meet with external systems integrators, subcontractors and other departments to find the best possible solutions for all label writer, coating, slitting and converting related projects.
You will be a stand-alone expert in the specific labeling coating technology and will work closely together with other engineers.
• Lead and generate process improvement projects (quality, labour, material) respecting the budget, scope and timing in order to sustain growth of the DYMO brand.
• Ensure a smooth transfer during and after the handover of projects to the production and maintenance team and you will provide the necessary training and support to the maintenance team
• Execute tests, analyse results and report findings & actions.
• Responsible for scrap and reject control.
• Comply with existing policies, instructions and procedures on Safety, Environment and ISO.
• Engineering degree or equivalent by experience.
• Relevant and practical experience in working out technical projects (coating, printing, die-cutting and slitting).
• Chemical knowledge of dye, ink and coating, in particular in the labelling industry.
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Fluent in English and Dutch, oral and written.
• Knowledge about Adobe Illustrator for preparing printing plates is an asset.
• A driver of innovation who’s always up-to-date on the latest technologies.
• Good communicator.
• Able to think out-of-the-box.
• Available for travelling for short periods when required
Our client has a strong footprint in the EMEA region with several thousand employees spread over many corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. A wide portfolio of our brands is strongly represented across the region. They grow the brands that sit in every aspect of people’s daily lives. They stay passionate and curious about our consumers. They know that nothing great can be accomplished without courage. That’s why they don’t just dare to dream - we dare to act.
Join them, help them become industry leaders and be part of:
• Global company with a lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally. They encourage development on a professional and personal level.
• A friendly and competent team, who can support you to achieve the goals you are aiming for.
• Sustainability Strategy – environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices.
• charity activities dedicated for local communitie