For our Country office in Kampenhout (BE) we are looking for a Country Marketing Manager. Are you up for the challenge? We are seeking disruptive marketing professionals who will make a BIG impact on our customers. Can you shake up the marketing agenda, dream big and lead the transformation of our company?
The Country Marketing Manager will be responsible for the organization's marketing and communications activities as wel as managing a portfolio directly. As a direct manager of 3 FTE the marketing manager will report into the Cluster Lead Marketing Benelux, based in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Planning – Responsible for the creation of Marketing Maps (i.e. plans) and the translation of the plans to campaigns, including budget, target audience, goal of campaigns, projected revenue etc.
- Performance – Monitors marketing effectiveness versus objectives, achieving revenue goals and managing to approved budgets
- Channel Strategy – Contributes to setting strategy for growth in Diversey Care markets, working closely with stakeholders as Sales, Application Expertise , R&D and international marketing team. Sets priorities and strategies for growth, implementation of new tools, cost effectiveness and way of working.
- Project management – Manages the activity schedule from project plan to final execution, getting buy-in from stakeholders in terms of key date and deliverables. Aligns the Marketing and Communications activities with business outcomes, strategy and budget.
- Operations -Deals with day-to-day operational marketing items and problems that occur, solving problems by making judgments.
- Collateral – Responsible for marketing collateral (i.e. brochures, newsletters, websites and other content marketing materials).
- Digital – Sets and executes Digital Marketing Strategy incl. websites, Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Advertising, Social Media, and other digital marketing tactics.
- Reports to the Cluster Lead Marketing for Benelux on progress in marketing projects, actions to be taken to keep performance in line with the targets, marketing events and trends and developments in the markets.
- Team management – proactively manages & empowers a 3 FTE team of marketeers with daily coaching and priding, developing personal prouth and endorsing initiatives.
You have ...
- A Master degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Commercial Business Economics, preferably added with further marketing/commercial education;
- A minimum of 5-7 years Marketing experience within an international B2B environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good management, administration, people development and leadership skills;
- Good judgment and decision making skills.
- Fluent in the Dutch, French and English language both in writing and speaking
- Analytical and commercial;
- A team player and good communicator;
- Strategic, visionary, able to give direction;
- Empathetic and good at building internal & external relationships;
- Result oriented with a strong commercial background and proven track record; ready to go above and beyond to deliver results;
- Strong personality, creative, innovator, entrepreneurial, energetic, taking initiative and able to build trust;
- Quick-learner, self-starter and a strong facilitating personality.
- Competitive salary in function of experience and knowledge (no company car)
- Fix contract
- The opportunity to grow in a professional environment