Facility Assistant Kampenhout
For our Country office in Kampenhout (BE) we are looking for a Facility Assistant (100%). The Facilities Assistant is a Department Assistant who is responsible for the efficient use of services and resources - ‘facilities’ within Diversey. He/she does all the work so that all employees can fully focus on their core mission.
Are you someone full of desire, do you have any affinity with facility and not afraid to roll up your sleeves? Then we are looking for you! With your big smile you are positive and jovial in life. You love dealing with people and the provision of service.
Are you up for the challenge?
- logistical care of meetings and canteen
- create purchase orders and replenishing stocks
- administrative support to our sales, marketing and technical services
- manage the pool cars/ fleet
- manage the mobile phone fleet
- first contact for telephony and general IT issues
- planning and follow-up of the handyman
- practical organization and support in building up fairs
- management of the facility mailbox
- back up fire intervention team
- General backup for the Facility Manager
- First point of contact for suppliers
- A1 or Bachelor Facility Management/Office Management or relevant experience
- Knowledge of languages: Multilingual (NL/FR/ENG) in function of the company's business;
- Technical baggage and/or technical expertise in his work domain;
- Excellent pc skills-MS Office (Excel, Word, G-mail, powerpoint)
- Efficient, decisive and stress-resistant Coordinator;
- Cost-conscious, result-driven and professional integrity;
- Meticulous worker, with a sharp eye for quality improvement;
- Systematic, proactive and solution-oriented project officer;
- Spontaneous, human-centered communicator and liaison officer.
- Competitive salary in function of experience and knowledge (no company car)
- Fix contract
- The opportunity to grow in a professional environment