- Support the Head of Quality concerning the maintenance of the documents and records of the internal quality management system in order to be compatible to ISO and other regulations
- Support the development and implementation of quality strategies and support the optimization of the registrations to ensure documents and policies meet applicable standards and regulations
- Promote quality awareness throughout the company. Prepare presentations concerning the quality management system and the use of Vivaldi.
- Continuously keep up with evolutions and developments by keeping her/his knowledge up to
- date in order to deliver a credible service that is based on actual knowledge.
- Prepare all quality audits in close cooperation with the Head of Quality: audits from authorities and companies, internal audit plan and audits.
- Prepare and complete quality documentation and reports regarding quality, and customer-requirements by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Bachelor in pharmaceutical and biological techniques or equivalent by experience
- Overall knowledge of MS Office
- Required Languages: English level B1 and Dutch: B2
- Specialized knowledge: Product knowledge, Quality procedures knowledge, Biological and chemical lab techniques knowledge and Vivaldi knowledge or similar QMS
- Analytical ability, planning & organizing, quality minded, autonomous worker and team player
- fulltime function, 4/5de negotiable
- start date as soon as possible
- young and fastgrowing, independent organization with short communication lines.
- Market-conform Salary