Junior Business Analyst Emea
Our client is the leading provider of control and automation systems for homes, offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and more...
To support the finance departemant, we are looking for a Junior Business Analyst EMEA to join them at their EMEA headquarter.
Your internal customers will be Country Directors, Sales Managers, Management which you will support through following tasks:
- Preparation and interpretation of quantitiative analysis of region, sales representatives, customer performance, products, pricing, margin analysis
- Assist with the development of sales targets and goals
- Creation and maintenance of weekly and monthly standard reporting, templates, Power point presentation for management
- Ad hoc analysis, answering questions from the field
- Develop a helicopter view in order to desighn or streamline new procedures and policies, systems and measurement tools to improve business processes and troubleshoot system issues.
- Recommend revision to existing reports and assist in the development of new reporting tools or new projects when needed
- Master degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- High level knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- At least 1 or 2 years relevant experience
- Strong analytical mindset with eye for detail
- Able to interpret the numbers and figures from a business point of view
- Pro-active and solution oriented
- Able to communicate clearly your thoughts, ideas, solutions to non-financial colleagues
- True teamplayer who loves to work in a very international team
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- A full-time indefinite-term contract
- Group insurance