Site Lean Manager m/v
The lean manager promotes and coordinates the actions related to the PWEMEA lean PIMS improvement program. He/She works very closely with the material management group and all other functions to optimize the flow of material and to eliminate waste in all areas.
- Align with corporate Lean vision and site business priorities to work out site Lean priorities.
- Support the site manager to identify and implement the Lean transformation plan.
- Evaluate stie performance and follow up key metrics (safety, quality, delivery, cost). Identify improvement opportunities and implement changes using Lean/PIMS concepts and tools.
- Lead cross function efforts to develop lean transformation plan, commit the deliveries and account for the lean results. Lead kaizen and Lean projects.
- Implement continuous flow and flexibel cell. Develop and recommend changes in work cells or equipment: word with the business unit technical staff to implement changes.
- Deploy Lean PIMS improvement program on site.
- Develop the knowledge of all employees on Lean/PIMS tools through training, communication and Kaizen.
- Monitor the action plans, record, track and follow up the Lean progresses.
- Participatie and report to the weekly and monthly European reviews.
- Develop and lead to promote best practice sharing across the site and within the division and corporation
- Direct report to the plant manger and functionel report to the Director of Lean operations EMEA.
- Floor, Gemba oriented
- Customer focus
- Excellent facilitation / communication skills
- Team player, strong leadership, result oriented, management by facts
- Willingness to change and to drive change
Special skills and Knowledge:
- Engineering degree preferred
- 3 years of experience in a Lean and manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of Lean concepts
- Proven records of success in Lean improvements
- Strong project management and problem solving
- Local language and English speaking
- Contract van onbepaalde duur in een stabiel en financieel gezonde onderneming