Process warehouse administration of in- and outbound deliveries
- Order processing (monitor integration of orders, create shipments, create invoicing based on picking slips and follow up on customers complaints)
- Create and process orders day-1 and check on service issues (ATP).
- Report expected service issues
- Daily stock management
- follow up of stock differences
- create purchase orders
- follow up of external warehouses.
- Communicate expected service issues to costumers (Pre Back Order Report)
- Raise complaints with EDC for over/under shipments and follow up and book additional invoices/credit notes
- Back up of other team member as order processors
- Graduate logistics
- At least 5 years of experience in warehouse in an international environment
- Fluent in English
- Deep knowledge of the business
- Excellent in IT systems (JDE)
- Deep knowledge of following Support and analysis tools: Qlickview, …
- Good knowledge of the Tupperware safety and environmental rules
Key Competencies :
- Good communication skills
- Coop with different tasks and able to make the needed priorities
- Assertive and service minded.
- Can work independent
We offer a challenging job with real career opportunities in a stable international company. You work in a high tech environment and in. Additionally, we offer a competitive salary and extra-legal benefits including health insurance, retirement savings plan, meal vouchers and extra holidays.