- Manage full 360-cycle hiring needs for cross-functional client groups while developing and implementing strategic sourcing strategies.
• Lead vacancy briefing and interview wrap up meetings with hiring managers for vacancies responsible for
• Develop, manage, measure and communicate innovative, industry best practices surrounding talent acquisition
and be seen as the subject matter expert and Recruitment lead in the business
• Post job openings on internal and external careers sites and LinkedIn/Job boards
• Identify and review qualified applicants from the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Apply Boolean and other sourcing techniques on LinkedIn, with local networking groups and social media to build
the passive talent pipeline; and utilize technology to keep in contact with Talent Communities.
• Provide reporting and status updates to both HR and the business
• Partner with colleagues in Recruitment and wider HR around key projects and other value add initiatives
• Proven track record (5-10 years) and experience of In-house Recruitment within a fast paced corporate environment (would also
consider agency experience)
• Experienced at recruiting and building rapport with hiring managers at all levels with excellent stakeholder management skills.
• Experience using a Premier level ATS and extensive knowledge of internet sourcing strategies and candidate relationship management
tools and techniques
• Comfortable in high volume corporate recruiting environment
• Experience with any of the following and/or open to recruiting in the areas of: Supply Chain/Logistics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering
- fringe benefits
- competitive salary