Process Engineer Packaging Development
- Participate in preform and bottle development projects by operating and processing of pilot plant
- equipment within the field of injection and stretch blow moulding.
- Change-over and start-up of machines and pilot moulds
- Take initiatives to make processes more efficient, reliable, economic and user friendly
- Initial product control and release of the pilot plant production
- Validate and report the developed processes for future reference in other projects or
- Assist with maintenance works to machines/moulds and introduction of new technologies
- Report to Pilot Plant Manager
- You have a technical bachelor or master degree or a number of years of relevant experience and
- you are interested to specialize in our production processes
- You have knowledge on the processing of plastics
- You can work easily with MS office and have thorough knowledge of English and preferably Dutch
- You are very hands-on, creative, analytical and flexible
- You are a team player and a good communicator
- You are willing to work in shifts (early/late shift) if work requires this
- A challenging working
- Dynamic, informal and continuously progressing environment.
- We are offering the opportunity to learn, develop and grow within the extensive structure of our organization.
- Attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.