Manager Customer Relations Center
Leading, planning and organizing the customer service in order to offer a correct and swift service demonstrating the passion for our client from the first contact with the customer.
- Be responsible for the strategic planning of the MLE CRC structures and take care of the translation into concrete objectives in order to achieve the fixed objectives.
- Supporting European strategic initiatives
- Communicating the business results of the CRC to the other departments
- Be responsible for the customer relation centre / initiatives / processes in order to ensure that the targets in respect of satisfaction are achieved.
- Ensuring that the CRC handles problems / customers correctly for the Dutch, Belgian and French market
- Developing best practices
- Handle all multi-channel customer inbound and outbound communications through to resolution which include customer calls, emails, letters, and social media channels if necessary.
- Direct the CRC and follow-up time, costs and means regarding the activities, within our client’s general policies in order to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Being responsible for checking the budget, provided by MMNL, MMB, MAF
- Reporting to MMNL, MMB, MAF
- Be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the processes regarding queries and problems of customers, dealers and authorised repairers in order to ensure an effective and efficient CRC.
- Defining, measuring and ensuring the quality standards & KPI's for CAC processes
- Developing and maintaining reporting processes
- When required, collaborate on questions/problems with MMNL, MMB or MAF to find the best solution for the customer.
- Develop, implement and maintain relevant policies, processes and systems in order to guarantee an effective and efficient CRC.
- Identifying optimisation opportunities
- Facilitate the implementation and optimisation of the relevant IT systems in order to support the business processes and the CRC.
- Being responsible for the continuous optimisation of the IT systems
- Manage, select and terminate external business contacts/partners and monitor their effectiveness in order to always achieve the fixed objectives.
- Ensuring the alignment of processes within data or call centers with the CRC
- Supervising the external contacts
- Be responsible for the cooperation with internal partners in order to guarantee the chaired planning and knowledge/understanding.
- Acting as contact
- Coordinating tasks between Marketing, Sales and Customer Service
- Coach and develop his/her colleagues in order to optimally use and develop the competencies, skills and knowhow and to perform as a well-functioning team.
- Min 5 years of experience in customer service management environment
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English (mother tongue Dutch or French)
- A people manager that loves to connect, inspire and coach
- A team player, focusing on collaboration cross department and cross countries within Europe (Benelux & France + European organization)
- Do you have excellent communication and negotiation skills?
- Do you have an enthusiast and dynamic personality?
- Do you have a project management background and able manage KPI’s?
- Are you willing to drive change?
- Are you structured and organized?
- Are you passionate about automotive and willing to share the passion?
- fringe benifits
- nice work environment
- career opportunities