- Reviewing and drafting of internal approval papers
- Drafting executive sheets regarding ongoing projects and in connection therewith preparing presentation, where top-level information and complex ideas are made clear to the senior management
- Give presentations to various stakeholders
- Agenda management including coordinating and arranging meetings and conference calls
- Managing the corporate calendar of the various legal entities Organizing business travel in close cooperation with the management assistants
- Organizing board and shareholders’ meetings for various legal entities (including timely compilation of all supporting documents, convening the meetings).
- Reports to the regional legal counsel and the manager MD’s Office. The candidate will have exposure to Senior Management.
- Education: Master of Applied Economic Sciences, Law or Communication Sciences; Manama maritime sciences is an asset.
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Profound knowledge of MS Word & Powerpoint
- Languages Strong command of English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- Inquisitive, with excellent analytical skills with strong communication and presentation skills
- Disciplined and organized, with a strong sense of ownership and ability to work under pressure
- International oriented
- Self-driven, proactive, able to work independently as well as in teams
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines within a fast paced, changing environment
- Comfortable within a higher management environment.
- fringe benefits
- competitive salary