Junior Project Engineer Logistics Team
- You work in close cooperation with the Project Manager for all new projects in the warehouse and distribution landscape in TEAM.
- You develop and implement “best in class practices” that strongly support some of our key operational excellence pillars: customer service, cost and safety, quality and innovation requirements.
- You describe, share and install standard procedures on supplier management, financial processes and operation administrative tasks in all countries.
- You ensure that standard KPI’s and metrics are implemented and you continually analyse, monitor, verify and report:
- Develop and share metrics to analyse and improve the activities and results (cost, lead time, efficiency…).
- Monitor on weekly base issues occurring in order to find out root cause and implement solutions.
- Enforce safety rules are respected according to our requirements.
- You participate to the different steps leading to the required changes: initiation of the project, close follow up of the agreed actions, monitoring of the first weeks of activity to ensure full success of the project.
- You propose innovations / adaptations / modifications in the way we operate in order reach a better efficiency, safety or cost.
- You will report to the TEAM Project Manager.
- You work accurately, you have a problem solving mindset and you can deal with complexity.
- You have a master in Business/Commercial Engineering.
- Knowledge of ERP / WMS / TMS and Excel are a must.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of supply chain (Transportation, Warehousing & Distribution) and customer service
- You can show good communication skills (different levels of actors, different means of communication).
- Fluency in English is necessary; German, French, Flemish are a plus.
- An exciting and varied job with responsibility and room for initiatives within a dynamic and change-oriented organization.
- An environment where open communication, involvement, opportunities and modernization are central.
- A motivating salary package in line with your experience.