International Key Account Manager Uk
- You are responsible for the analysis and understanding of market evolution and trends, understanding customer needs and pains to be able to advise new prospects with innovative solutions.
- You propose, implement and execute marketing actions to increase impact and sales.
- You are able to geographically expand the customer portfolio to new regions inside and outside Europe and know stakeholders and influencers.
- You can create a go to market plan, define forecast and reach agreed sales targets.
- You define concrete actions and objectives to reach sales targets.
- You are responsible for maintaining and expanding existing commercial relationships with customers in order to establish a longterm relationship.
- You are able to understand customer needs and can translate these into a high quality and detailed proposal.
- You will negotiate and close commercial conditions of large projects and tenders such as legal terms, payment conditions, technical conditions and project plan.
- You ensure the overall customer satisfaction so contracts are renewed and a long term relationship is established.
- You are responsible for the supervision of the planning and cooperation with various departments (technical, R&D, Quality, production, planning, purchase) to make sure the deadline is achieved and a high quality tender answer is formulated.
- You monitor the project budget.
- You take care of timely deliveries and followup of customer satisfaction.
- You register all customer, contact and offer updates in CRM.
- You create visitor reports and registration in CRM.
- You define the year budget and target, followup on monthly basis.
- You are responsible to signal towards the hierarchical line any experience in terms of market knowledge, market trends and changes with customers so decision levels are informed and strategic decisions can be adjusted if needed.
- Preferably you are an industrial engineer with commercial experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a techno commercial environment.
- You are fluent in English speaking (native is a plus), knowledge of Dutch, other languages are a plus.
- Knowledge of the energy sector is a plus.
- You have international experience and are willing to travel for the job.
- You have experience with large long term projects.
- You are a networker with commercial flair.
- You are an independent dynamic worker willing to improve and learn.
- You have an analytical and problemsolving mentality with eye for detail.
- You are result and objective driven.
- You are flexible to make international travels (1 week/month UK + other export regions)
- The opportunity to gain international experience in and outside of Europe
- An attractive salary package
- Fringe benefits + car
- A challenging job package with a lot of responsibility