International Key Account Manager Middle East
You are responsible for the sales activities in a assigned region (Middle East & Northern Africa) with existing customers through a network of distributors or directly to end-users. You maintain the existing commercial contacts in order to build a long-term relationship, but also to make new contacts to improve the growth in our sales.
Our projects have a technical complexity, because we work out customized solution for our clients. This could be on projects on a short-term, but also on projects on a longer term. In the quotations you need to take count with technical specifications, pricing, quality, delivery time, shipping costs,….
You keep your customer informed about the follow-up of the projects. You work closely together with the internal departments to have a clear view on the status of your projects.
You are informed about the developments in the region of your customers (existing/new) to be able to respond on actions that may influence future business transactions.
- You have a bachelor or master and 3 à 5 years commercial experience in an international context.
- Technical affinity is necessary.
- Excellent spoken and written English, French and Dutch. Knowledge of Germans is a plus, but no requirement.
- You have good computer skills, MS Office.
- You have a good ability to operate and communicate at all levels within the hierarchy.
- You have already an experience in a multicultural context.
- You are customer-oriented and service-driven.
- You are well-organised and stress-resistant.
- You are flexible and are willing to travel up to 30% à 40%.
- Attractive salary package
- The chance to work in an international environment and to travel
- Extra-legal benefits and a car
- Opportunity to gain technical knowledge