Coordinator Ordering & Billing m/v
- You are responsible for assigned projects and daily tasks in eMotive in order to ensure the efficient and proper operation thereof
- you will supervise, coordinate and monitor the O&B activities and operations in order to ensure correct processing of necessary documents and audit requirements.
- you will manage and monitor e-motive queries in order to ensure the efficient and proper handling and feedback to the users
- you will develop and maintain a professional and good relationship with the NSCs to capture the needs on time
- you will analyze the business needs together with internal and external customers. You will actively take part in the development of the solution by coordinating with other teams and testing the new functionalities. Finally you will support the implementation and provide training to the end users.
- you will keep your knowledge up-to-date in terms of new developments and functionalities, to be able to offer a good customer service based on continuously updated knowledge.
- Master’s degree in Business; Economics, IS or related fields;
- At least 3 years of working experience in Project Management or Business Analysis;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good computer skills
- You are customer focused and solution driven.
- Communicative, inquisitive, assertive, stress resistant and can work independently as well as in a team;
You fulfill an important key function with broad responsibility and an impact within the company. You work within a young, dynamic, fast growing and challenging international environment with an informal corporate culture. Our client offers space for entrepreneurship, growth and an attractive salary package supplemented with various fringe benefits.