Continuous Improvement Coordinator
The Continuous Improvement Officer will be part of the Continuous Improvement Team . The objectives of this team is to increase productivity, increase capacity and reduce operating costs of the container terminal.
The main key areas of the Continuous Improvement Officer are:
- Manage large continuous improvement projects
- Coach small continuous improvement projects
- Identify new continuous improvement opportunities, and assist in evaluating these
- Follow DMAIC and PDCA processes, including:
- Project set-up
- Process Mapping and Value Stream Mapping
- Data gathering and analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Identification and selection of improvement measures
- Experimenting of solutions for improvement
- Managing the implementation of improved processes
- Controlling and sustaining project results
- Presenting and communicating project results
- Promoting a Continuous Improvement culture
This role reports to the Manager to the Manager Continuous Improvement.
Education: Master Degree preferably with graduation in technical, economics or business administration.
Experience: 2 to 5 years working experience on Master’s level
Lean Six Sigma and Kaizen experience is an advantage
Knowledge of the maritime industry is an advantage
Languages: Dutch and English
- Strong analytic abilities
- Excellent active listening skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- A team player and able to work with others
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
Je komt terecht in een internationaal logistiek bedrijf. Dynamische werkomgeving met veel ontwikkelingsmogelijkheden.