Boekhouder A Tot Y
For our headquarters in Antwerp, we are currently looking for a Finance Assistant.
As an Finance Team Member under the responsibility of the Chief Accountant Belgium, your target is to register into accounting systems all business, operational, or finance operations in compliance with the local regulations and the group standards requirements.
your role will involve:
- enter AP invoices
- verify prepared payments
- create manual AR invoices
- Assist in the quarterly intercompany reconciliations
- Assist for bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Participation in field audits.
- Assist in preparation for the Go-live to JD Edwards of one of the companies
- Maintain the financial master data
- Act as back-up to your colleagues in case of holidays, sickness etc…
- 5-7 years of experience in finance department
- A-Y accountant
- Your need to speak & write good Dutch/ English, knowledge of French.
- You are proactive, can take initiatives and displays strong communication, and is able to work independently.
- You “see” work
- You are a team player, have good organizational skills.
- You are open minded, flexible and is able to meet deadlines.
- You are used to working with numbers and has good IT skills (Excel, ERP would be a plus …)
- Follow up subsidies
- A great opportunity to work in an ambitious and international organization.
- Develop and progress in the professional, young and dynamic environment of a fast-growing Belgian organization that is part of a large European agro-industrial group.
- You will receive a competitive salary and an appealing package of extra-legal benefits (group and healthcare insurance, pension plan, etc.).