Area Sales Manager
- Develop business with existing distributor network in its territory:
- Develop customer/vendor relationships
- Develop sales of current product portfolio
- Promotes new products
- Prepare documents such as price quotations, terms of sales and service obligations.
- Follows-up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identifies, contacts and secure business from new customers
- Provides feedback to the company on market channels and on the competitive environment (products, pricing, promotions and marketing actions).
- Identifies growth opportunities for the company in its territory
- Develop/maintain close working relationship with Credit Department, Customer Service, and Technical Services.
- Submit periodic reports (forecast, sales results, sales activities)
- Investigate and expedite warranty claims and complaints in accordance with company policies.
- Five years of related sales experience, managing distribution in a manufacturing environment.
- Industry experience is preferred, but not a requirement. If no industry experience, related field (filtration, pump, i.e.) is a benefit/advantage.
- University degree would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to identify solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Demonstrated initiative (self-starter).
- Hands-on approach.
- Availability for overnight travel (minimum three nights per week).
- Conducts business in accordance to our ethical standards.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Basic computer skills.
- Fluent in English and local language of sales region(s) (Dutch or German). Other languages is an advantage
- The salary depends on experience
- Attractive fringe benefits
- Car + fuel card
- Challenging position in an international company