Senior Facility Manager Gent
As Senior FM Manager, you are responsible for contract and service managing for one of our strategic account at a daily operational on site level. A real challenge at the highest level for the impact on the company’s image in order to make our contractual commitments a genuine Quality of Life services.
You will lead your team to achieve the referred objectives to the greatest satisfaction of all stakeholders involved.You will directly report to the FM Area Manager who will manage this strategic account across Belgium and Nederland.
• You coordinate the teams on site as well as the subcontractors for managing the delivery Facilities services: security, technical, cleaning,…. on daily basis
• You ensure compliance with the contractual commitments of all services provided in accordance with the rules and procedures
• You ensure that all safety procedures are followed through and apply a zero tolerance approach aligned with an operational excellence
• Thanks to your experience as people manager and coach, you deal with all human resources aspects of your team : right people / right place, recruitment, integration, motivation, evaluations, coaching, development and training
• You are in charge of the budget management of your site in accordance with the defined rules and objectives
• You ensure that risks and opportunities are identified and develop corrective action plans in order to reach the defined objectives
• You realize the reporting and control of day-to-day management (preparation of invoices, accounting and statistical stances, dashboards, follow-up of the commissions)
• You ensure the commercial relations at site level ( customer contacts , guests ...) and maintain an internal network of strategic contacts
• In collaboration with your FM Area Manager, you detect and implement integration opportunities as well as realizations of various services in order to generate cost optimization plans for our client
• Projects, innovations and continuity are among the core tasks
• You hold a Bachelor or Master degree (Technical, Hotel Management, School of Business , Facility Management) with a considerable experience in contracting and technical service delivery business preferably acquired in an industrial environment.
• You have a strong understanding of contract managing
• Your people skills and experience in people management help you to create a one team approach
• You have an excellent sense of health and safety at work that allows you to pilot services in an industrial environment
• You are client oriented with excellent relational and commercial abilities and you have the power of persuasion
• Your spirit of progress , your spirit of service, your team spirit, your perseverance and diplomacy characterize you
• You are fluent in Dutch and English, and you have a good knowledge of French
• You have a good knowledge of MS Office
A challenging position in a dynamic and healthy organization that emphasizes your development and learning process.
• A workplace located in Gent or Wilrijk
• A full-time open-ended contract and varied position
• An induction program to facilitate your welcome & integration
• An organization with space for initiative and creativity
• An attractive salary with extralegal benefits