Project Manager Facility
Specify project scope: formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects / programs aligned with strategy, define priorities, validate budget, define project metrics and impacted KPIs
Facilitate the Service Management Meetings and identify key dependencies of planned milestones. He will be the single point of contact for Civil projects for internal and external stakeholder.
Create a safe and healthy working environment for internal and external personal by having daily inspection rounds on the terminal and align with on-field Project Leaders.
Manage a team of 5 bleu collars responsible for the cleaning of the terminal and coordinate the outsourced cleaning services.
The Project Manager can take up more responsibilities linked to Technical Service Management (Rolling Equipment, Cranes,…) in function of experience and interests.
• A Master’s degree (e.g. Civil or Electromechanical Engineer,…), with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in project engineering (ideal in a port environment).
• Ability to handle a multitude of stakeholders and effectively communicate and align with them.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Driven for results, ambitious and willing to take ownership and responsibility.
• Team player, but able to work autonomously.
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English.
Je komt terecht in een grote speler in de Antwerpse haven. Dynamische omgeving met persoonlijke ontwikkelmogelijkheden.